|Dimensions||20.5 × 8 × 6 cm|
Lavender Plant Pods 3-Pack
Grow aromatic lavender at home!
A member of the mint family, lavender has aroma so fantastic, you’ll want to break out in song Sound-of-Music-style.
Lavender’s oil is known to have antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Use your lavender in baked goods or simply keep it around to whip your decor into shape.
Click & Grow lavender benefits:
- One of the most aromatic plants in the world
- Lavender is a great fresh addition to home gourmet drinks & food
- Easy to grow in your Click & Grow indoor garden
- Get a garden-to-plate experience in your own kitchen
Sprouts in: 1 – 2 weeks
Lasts up to: 17 weeks
Grows best at: 18 °C–30 °C
- Lavender’s growth may be slow at the beginning but once it gets going it will quickly produce a lot of stems.
- In approximately one month it should be ready for the first harvesting of leaves. Gently trim off the tips of the plant, leaving at least two pairs of true leaves to grow. There will be more soon!
- Cutting is the key to green lavender’s growth!
- If you want your Lavender to bloom – don’t cut it! Feel free, however, to cut it back after flowering. New green growth will appear soon.
7 in stock