|Dimensions||20.5 × 8 × 6 cm|
Oregano Plant Pods 3-Pack
Grow fresh Oregano in your indoor herb garden!
Native to the Mediterranean, oregano is a versatile, well-loved herb. These days most often used in Filipino, Latin American, and Mediterranean cuisine, oregano is a fantastic addition to pizza, meat marinades, veggie dishes, and more. Grow oregano with zero effort with our indoor herb garden!
Click & Grow Oregano benefits:
- Oregano is of the most popular herbs in the world
- It is super easy to grow in your Click & Grow indoor herb garden
- Oregano is the perfect fresh addition to home gourmet food
- You’ll get a garden-to-plate experience from your own kitchen
- The Smart Herb Garden come equipped with everything necessary to start growing now!
Sprouts in: 1 – 2 weeks
Lasts up to: 12 weeks
Grows best at: 18 °C–30 °C
- Oregano grows in a unique creeping manner, like a small ball of mess. Do not be alarmed… That is just the way it grows!
- Be sure to trim your Oregano for more growth approximately one month after planting and use its leaves for cooking! Prune the plant and leave at least two pairs of true leaves to grow.
- If you prefer to see your Oregano in bloom then don’t cut it back until you see its pinkish, tiny flowers.
- Oregano flowers are edible and perfect for garnish!
5 in stock