|Dimensions||20.5 × 8 × 6 cm|
Red Sweet Pepper Plant Pods 3-Pack
Grow Sweet Peppers at home!
Sweet Peppers originated in Central and South America thousands of years ago. They’ve become a hugely popular ingredient in multiple cuisines.
Red Sweet Peppers are particularly rich in vitamin A, making them a very healthy option for many recipes. Enjoy growing your very own, delicious, GMO-free Red Sweet Peppers with Click & Grow.
Click & Grow Bell Pepper benefits:
- Excellent sources of vitamins A, C and multiple antioxidants
- High consumption of fruits and vegetables has been linked with reduced risk of many chronic diseases, such as cancer and heart disease.
- Click & Grow indoor gardens will do the hard work for you
- You’ll get a farm-to-plate experience right in your own kitchen
- Our sweet peppers are the real thing. No GMO’s, pesticides or herbicides used.
Only the Fruit is edible.
Plant is not edible. Poisonous!
Sprouts in: 1 – 2 weeks
Lasts up to: 21 weeks
Grows best at: 20 °C–35 °C
- Please note! Only the fruits of the pepper are edible, the rest of the plant is poisonous and should not be consumed.
- You can speed up the germination process by raising the temperature to 26°C / 79°F.
- Decrease the number of plants to one per pod to ensure enough space and plant food for the plant to grow.
- Do not cut or prune your Red Sweet Pepper plant. It will form flowers to the tip of the plant.
- To help blossoms pollinate, gently shake your plant or use a clean paintbrush to move pollen from one blossom to the next. You can also pollinate using your fingertip.
- Red sweet peppers need some time to ripen, they usually do so within 100 to 120 days from having been planted. Caring for the plant during this time consists of cleaning the plant from wilted leaves and dead flowers.
Out of stock