|Dimensions||20.5 × 8 × 6 cm|
Romaine Lettuce Plant Pods 3-Pack
Grow fresh Romaine Lettuce in your indoor herb garden!
One of the most popular & healthiest lettuce varieties now available for your Click & Grow garden! Romaine lettuce has an enormous amount of nutritional value and it’s a staple in well-knows cuisines from Caesar’s salad to stir-fry’s to wraps.
Grow your own and you can always be sure you’re getting the cleanest and freshest version of this delish’ green possible.
Click & Grow Romaine Lettuce benefits:
- We don’t use any pesticides, herbicides or any other harmful substances in any of our plants.
- Romaine lettuce is a rich source of healthy vitamins A, K, Iron, Potassium and much more!
- It’s the most hassle-free way to grow Romaine Lettuce
- You’ll waste less food. Your Romaine Lettuce will always be fresh in your indoor garden. Use only as much as you need and keep the rest growing!
Lactuca sativa L. var. longifolia
Sprouts in: 1 – 2 weeks
Lasts up to: 5 weeks
Grows best at: 18 °C–24 °C
- Romaine Lettuce is a heat sensitive plant that germinates faster and produces more growth if grown at 64 to 72°F (18 to 22°C). If the temperature is above 75°F (24°C) then germination is inhibited and the plants tend to bolt, causing the flavour to become bitter.
- It is an annual plant and has the best nutritional value 30 to 35 days after the pod is planted. Start using lettuce leaves before it ages and loses its signature flavor.
- We recommend harvesting the whole pod at once, 30 to 35 days after planting.
- Alternatively, you may harvest gradually, starting at around 25 days by picking off the larger outer leaves first. Cut off single leaves gradually by moving towards the heart of the plant until the pod is a maximum of 40 days old.
- Plants older than 40 days will not produce any more yield and there is no reason to transplant lettuce plants.
2 in stock