|Dimensions||20.5 × 8 × 6 cm|
Yellow Mini Tomato Plant Pods 3-Pack
Grow Mini Tomatoes at home!
Yellow tomatoes are golden-yellow slicer tomatoes, characterised by their meaty texture. Yellow tomatoes are a good source of Vitamin A, calcium, iron, sulfur, potassium and lycopene, an antioxidant that strengthens the immune system.
By adding homegrown fresh mini tomatoes in your salads, cocktails and sandwiches, you’re already winning the health game!
Click & Grow Yellow Mini Tomato benefits:
- Easiest way to stock up on healthy antioxidants and vitamins
- Mini tomato is easy to grow in your Click & Grow indoor garden
- Usually germinates in 2 weeks, but you can speed up the process by raising the temperature to 79℉ (26℃). The Click & Grow tomato actually tastes like your grandma’s homegrown tomato.
Only Fruit is edible.
Plant is not edible. Poisonous!
Sprouts in: 1 – 2 weeks
Lasts up to: 17 weeks
Grows best at: 20 °C–35 °C
- Please note! Only the mature fruits of the tomato are edible, the rest of the plant is poisonous and should not be consumed.
- You can speed up the germination process by raising the temperature to 79°F (26°C).
- If multiple seeds germinate in each pod, leave one seedling to grow per plant pod to ensure enough space and nutrients for the plant to grow.
- Tomatoes love warmth and hate sudden temperature changes e.g. cool breeze. They grow well, however, in hot climates and at temperatures such as 86°F (30°C).
- Do not cut or prune your Mini Tomato plant before fruiting – it will form flowers and fruits at the top of the plant.
- Once your plant is flowering, it’s little yellow flowers need to be pollinated by hand to produce fruit. Do this by gently shaking your plants to mimic a bee or use your hand or a small brush to carry pollen from one blossom to the next.
9 in stock