|Dimensions||20.5 × 8 × 6 cm|
Yellow Sweet Pepper Plant Pods 3-Pack
Grow Sweet Peppers at home!
With their sweet, robust flavor and bright color, roasted bell peppers are common ingredients in Mediterranean dishes, pizzas, salads, sauces and multiple appetizers. Also known as Bell peppers, this fruit is loaded with various vitamins and minerals, and are exceptionally rich in vitamin C and A.
Click & Grow Bell Pepper benefits:
- Excellent sources of vitamins A, C and multiple antioxidants
- High consumption of fruits and vegetables has been linked with reduced risk of many chronic diseases, such as cancer and heart disease.
- Click & Grow indoor gardens will do the hard work for you
- You’ll get a farm-to-plate experience right in your own kitchen
- Our sweet peppers are the real thing. No GMO’s, pesticides or herbicides used.
Plant is not edible. Poisonous!
Sprouts in: 1 – 2 weeks
Lasts up to: 21 weeks
Grows best at: 20 °C–35 °C
- Please note! Only the fruits of the pepper are edible, the rest of the plant is poisonous and should not be consumed.
- You can speed up the germination process by raising the temperature to 26°C / 79°F.
- Decrease the number of plants to one per pod to ensure enough space and plant food for the plant to grow.
- Do not not cut or prune your Yellow Sweet Pepper plant. It will form flowers to the tip of the plant.
- To help blossoms pollinate, gently shake your plant or use a clean paint brush to move pollen from one blossom to the next. You can also pollinate using your fingertip.
- Yellow sweet peppers need some time to ripen, they usually do so within 100 to 120 days from having been planted. Caring for the plant during this time consists of cleaning the plant from wilted leaves and dead flowers.
5 in stock